1. Owned and operated locally by Don Robinson for over 20 years
2. Home of the LIFETIME WARRANTY on New Mitsubishis
3. All Sales Consultants are paid on productivity & customer satisfaction instead of commission
4. We work with over 30 Lenders to get the best finance program at the most competitive rates for our customers
5. Master Advanced Level ASE, Mitsubishi DiamondPro Master Elite Service Certified
6. Home of the $9.88 Oil Change
7. Free Loaner Vehicles for Service Customers
8. Conveniently located within 1 hr 20 minutes of Minneapolis, Brainerd, Alexandria, and Willmar
Mitsubishi’s current best-seller is a member of the brand’s Outlander lineup. Between the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander and 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, Mitsubishi offers a lot of value and capability. However, what are the benefits of owning an SUV over a regular car? What, exactly, makes them so popular? Well, we are here to help highlight some of the benefits of owning this kind of vehicle, especially here in St. Cloud. MN.
Space and Seating for the Whole Family
Many SUVs, such as the Outlander, have three rows of seating along with additional cargo space, so you have enough room for the whole family AND their belongings. No need to worry if you are able to fit that extra luggage for your next vacation!
More Seating Means More Versatility
If you have an “average-sized” family—two parents with two or three kids—typically only the first two rows of seating in a three-row SUV will be necessary, which means you’re free to fold down the rear row for extra storage. You also have the option to fold down the second row seating for even more space!
Power and Capability
SUVs have a lot of power and are built to be tougher and more capable than other cars. That means many of them are able to tow, carry luggage on top, or tackle off-road driving. When the weather gets rough, a bigger vehicle will be more equipped to handle it.
More Safe in Hazardous Weather
Speaking of weather, SUV’s are made to perform in more extreme weather conditions like rain, snow and more. All-wheel drive systems typically come as an option on SUVs, and Mitsubishi’s SUVs are no exception. This gives drivers more control over their vehicle while driving in hazardous weather conditions. Minnesota winters are hard to get through without AWD.