1. Owned and operated locally by Don Robinson for over 20 years
2. Home of the LIFETIME WARRANTY on New Mitsubishis
3. All Sales Consultants are paid on productivity & customer satisfaction instead of commission
4. We work with over 30 Lenders to get the best finance program at the most competitive rates for our customers
5. Master Advanced Level ASE, Mitsubishi DiamondPro Master Elite Service Certified
6. Home of the $19.99 Oil Change
7. Free Loaner Vehicles for Service Customers
8. Conveniently located within 1 hr 20 minutes of Minneapolis, Brainerd, Alexandria, and Willmar
Albany is a small city, but there’s still plenty to do, and even more in our nearby metropolis, Minneapolis. Albany is a great, quiet, and less expensive place to stay if you want to take daytrips into neighboring cities, given its various hotel options.
A favorite tourist attraction for sporty visitors is the Albany Golf Club, one of the best and most beautiful courses in the state. Of course, it’s definitely worth making the short trip to Minneapolis, which has arts and museums, sports, parks, and much more.
The Minneapolis Institute of Arts, for example, is one of the best tourist attractions the city has to offer. The collection is huge and diverse, showcasing everything from famous painters to sculptures to classic cars. There’s something for everyone! There’s also the amazing and unique Museum of Russian Art.
Swing by Target Field for a baseball game—always a fun experience for the whole family—or catch a show at Guthrie Theater. And if you want to see all the fantastic historical sights of the city, go on one of Minneapolis’ various sightseeing and Segway tours.
Minneapolis also has tons of outdoor activities. Go hiking in its many parks, or bring your boat and set out on one of the city’s many lakes. After you’ve worked up an appetite, you’ll have no trouble finding a restaurant with delicious cuisine to suit any taste among Minneapolis’ diverse food culture. And as a huge brewery city, there are bars to spare and even brewery tours!
When your day is finally done, you can breathe easy knowing you’re heading back to Albany, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, where you’ll get a quiet night’s sleep before heading out again the next morning. Tell us about your stay in Albany, Minnesota here at Don Robinson Mitsubishi!