1. Owned and operated locally by Don Robinson for over 20 years
2. Home of the LIFETIME WARRANTY on New Mitsubishis
3. All Sales Consultants are paid on productivity & customer satisfaction instead of commission
4. We work with over 30 Lenders to get the best finance program at the most competitive rates for our customers
5. Master Advanced Level ASE, Mitsubishi DiamondPro Master Elite Service Certified
6. Home of the $9.88 Oil Change
7. Free Loaner Vehicles for Service Customers
8. Conveniently located within 1 hr 20 minutes of Minneapolis, Brainerd, Alexandria, and Willmar
At Don Ron Mitsubishi, our Finance Department offers great deals and convenient financing options for new and used Lancers, Outlanders, Outlander Sports, Mirages, and more.
Financing with us is easy, and you don’t have to worry about your credit score! If you have a job, you’re automatically approved, and we have first-time buyer programs that can help you get a loan even if you don’t have any credit at all. We want to make financing a car quick and easy so you can enjoy the rest of your car buying experience.
Financing a car just means buying it using a loan obtained through a bank. Banks look at your income and credit history to determine what your monthly payment, loan term, and APR (annual percentage rate, or interest rate) will be. The longer and better your credit history, the more options you’ll have—for instance, you might qualify for a longer lease term, which would mean lower monthly payments.
Many dealerships and auto companies offer rebates and other discount programs, and Don Robinson Mitsubishi is no exception, so ask about our offers! This is another great way to get a payment that works with your budget.
For all your financing questions, we are here to help answer them! To find out what you can get with your credit, fill out our Online Credit Application for a quick and easy finance experience. If you still have questions and want to get in touch, contact us. We will be glad to help alleviate your concerns and answer all your questions about getting your next vehicle financed.
Great Financing, Low Prices - Why Pay More?