1. Owned and operated locally by Don Robinson for over 20 years
2. Home of the LIFETIME WARRANTY on New Mitsubishis
3. All Sales Consultants are paid on productivity & customer satisfaction instead of commission
4. We work with over 30 Lenders to get the best finance program at the most competitive rates for our customers
5. Master Advanced Level ASE, Mitsubishi DiamondPro Master Elite Service Certified
6. Home of the $19.99 Oil Change
7. Free Loaner Vehicles for Service Customers
8. Conveniently located within 1 hr 20 minutes of Minneapolis, Brainerd, Alexandria, and Willmar
The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport adds an athletic vibe and style to the popular standard Outlander design.
The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport’s base engine is a 2.0-liter MIVEC four-cylinder that delivers 148 horsepower, while subsequent trim levels come standard with the 168-horsepower 2.4-liter MIVEC four-cylinder engine that comes on the base Outlander. The 2.0-liter engine comes standard with a five-speed manual but offers a CVT, and other models just have the CVT.
The 2.0-liter engine is rated at either 23 mpg in the city, 30 on the highway, and 27 mpg combined when using the FWD system or 23/29/26 MPG with the AWD system*. With the 2.4-liter engine, the FWD rating drops to 25 MPG combined, while the AWD system only sees the highway rating drop to 28 mpg*.
Smaller than its Outlander sibling, the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport offers two spacious rows that can accommodate five passengers and a maximum of 49.5 cu. ft. of cargo. Additionally, drivers can opt for a 7-inch touchscreen for the audio system that connects them to smartphone tech like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is constructed with the brand’s RISE body design for improved protection, in addition to advanced standard features like Traction Control, Hill Start Assist, and a rearview camera. You can also opt for available features like Lane Departure Warning.
Come take the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport for a test spin today at Don Robinson Mitsubishi.
*EPA mileage estimate. Actual mileage will vary.