1. Owned and operated locally by Don Robinson for over 20 years
2. Home of the LIFETIME WARRANTY on New Mitsubishis
3. All Sales Consultants are paid on productivity & customer satisfaction instead of commission
4. We work with over 30 Lenders to get the best finance program at the most competitive rates for our customers
5. Master Advanced Level ASE, Mitsubishi DiamondPro Master Elite Service Certified
6. Home of the $19.99 Oil Change
7. Free Loaner Vehicles for Service Customers
8. Conveniently located within 1 hr 20 minutes of Minneapolis, Brainerd, Alexandria, and Willmar
The new Mitsubishi Outlander has a range of updated features, including improved safety, added space, and a truly impressive warranty. This SUV is perfect for families and young couples, especially because it has seating for up to seven, the latest entertainment options, and safety you can trust. Read on to learn more about what makes the new Outlander so unique.
Keeping passengers entertained and the driver informed—that’s the goal of any infotainment system. The Outlander comes with an available Smartphone Link Display Audio system that makes it easy to access playlists and more, while the hands-free Bluetooth® system keeps you truly connected. With Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™, the Outlander’s infotainment can easily hook up to your smartphone.
The Outlander also comes with a range of safety innovations. These include the Multi-View Camera System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Mitigation, and Super All-Wheel-Control. Plus, with Blind Spot Warning and Lane Departure Warning, you know you’re protected from virtually every angle. The Outlander also comes with a 10-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, something any driver can appreciate.
The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander is perfect for any driver, especially families or young couples looking to start a family. That’s because you have plenty of space (up to 63.3 cu ft of cargo capacity), seats for up to seven, the latest infotainment, and the best in safety. What’s not to like? To learn more, visit Don Robinson Mitsubishi today.